01. Preheat the oven to 375°F
02. Place the English muffins on a baking sheet and toast in the oven until lightly browned, about 5-7 minutes.
03. Meanwhile, heat a frying pan over medium heat and cook the bacon or ham slices until lightly browned, about 1-2 minutes per side. Keep warm.
04. To poach the eggs, bring the IronPot cast iron pot of water to a boil and add the white vinegar.
05. Reduce the heat and drop the eggs into the water, one at a time.
06. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the whites are set and the yolks are still runny.
07. Using a skimmer, remove the eggs from the water and drain on a paper towel.
08. To assemble, place a toasted English muffin half on a plate, followed by a slice of bacon or ham, then a poached egg.
09. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
10. Drizzle hollandaise sauce over the top of each egg and season with salt and black pepper to taste.
11. Serve immediately.