01. Cut the kid into medium-sized pieces.
02. Prepare the marinade: Prepare the marinade - put together in a bowl the salt, olive oil, white wine, crushed garlic cloves. Add the thyme, rosemary and bay leaf and stir until well blended.
03. Season the lamb with the marinade. Leave to stand for 24 hours.
04. Prepare an earthenware tray with the onion and tomato slices on the bottom, and then arrange the lamb on top. Place the diced potato and carrot around the kid and drizzle with the marinade.
05. Place in the oven at 150º C for half an hour. Turn the goat and sprinkle with potatoes and carrots and place back in the oven for another 30 minutes at 180º C.
06. Serve, sprinkling with thyme.
07. Accompany the kid with plain white rice and some vegetables or salad to taste.