01. In the Master Swiss Wok, heat the coconut oil or wok oil over low heat.
02. Add the grated ginger, the halved prince herb and the sliced chicken breast. After two minutes, add the Coconut based cream substitute and the fish sauce. Simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally.
03. Add the chopped and seeded tomatoes, chopped coriander, lime juice and chilli sauce.
04. Separately, cook the rice noodles according to package directions.
05. Remove the wok from the heat and add the spinach and courgette, cut into thin strips using a peeler.
06. Serve in bowls with the noodles, toasted sesame seeds and extra coriander. Add lime juice and extra chilli sauce, to taste.