01. Cook the octopus, well washed, in water with an onion and olive oil until tender. You can use the Master Swiss HighSense pressure cooker to reduce the cooking time.
02. Prepare the vegetables for braising. Cut the onions into julienne strips, the tomatoes and peppers into thin slices, and the chorizo into rounds. Also mince the garlic.
03. Make the sausage. Fry the onion, garlic, bay leaf, chorizo and pepper in the World's Best Frying Pan by Master Swiss with olive oil.
04. When the onion is browned, add the tomatoes and chilli and fry some more.
05. Add the wine and 1/2 cup of water.
06. Add the salt and let it simmer for a few minutes.
07. Preheat the oven to the maximum.
08. Place in the oven to brown. Cut the octopus into large pieces and place them on a tray with the peeled and sliced potatoes. Grease with the sauce you made earlier and bake in the oven for about 10–15 minutes.