01. Cut the beetroot and pumpkin into medium-sized pieces, and the leek into slices.
02. Prepare the marinade: Sauté all these vegetables with olive oil and leave to brown for about 10 minutes. Turn the vegetables frequently so that they do not stick together and coat them with olive oil
03. Cover the vegetables with water and stir them over a low heat until soft.
04. Add salt and pepper to taste and the special touch, the cinnamon stick.
05. Allow to cook for 10 to 15 minutes over low heat.
06. Turn off the heat, remove the cinnamon stick and make a purée with a silky texture.
07. Serve with chopped parsley or coriander.