01. Mix the flour, sugar, salt, yeast and the whole egg in a bowl. Add the milk and beat until you have a thick liquid paste without lumps.
02. Pour the desired amount into the Master Swiss WonderGrill, without adding any fat (as the WonderGrill does not stick), and spread in a circle. The thicker the batter, the higher your pancake will rise.
03. When it starts to generate small bubbles, use a spatula to flip your pancake. It's ready when both sides are golden brown.
04. Repeat the process until you've finished the batter.
05. Serve the pancakes with honey, jam, fruit or even ice cream.